Created by @tarasvegantreats
There are so many wonderful ways to use butternut squash instead of blending into a soup, here they’ve been halved, peeled, scored & roasted with fresh parsley & garlic!
- 1 butternut squash
- 5g flat leaf parsley
- 5 garlic cloves
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Half your squash lengthways with a sharp knife
- Spoon out the seeds & stringy flesh
- Turn onto flat side and peel away outer skin
- Place onto baking dish that fits the squash snugly & slit repeatedly along the width, cutting almost all the way through
- Drizzle generously with olive oil & sprinkle with sea salt
- Roast for 25 mins at 200c
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on thinly minced garlic, return to roast
- for another15 mins until tender
- Garnish with finely chopped parsley & enjoy!